January Review & Giveaway from
Jennifer Pondillo Photography
- Jennifer is super easy to work with, flexible, professional, patient, and great with kids
- It was a completely relaxed session (with the exception of my crazy toddler)
- Jennifer has ideas and suggested the 'ruffle' pictures of Angie which ended up being my favorites! (not something I would have ever thought to do)
- The sitting was a full hour so you're guaranteed to get nice shots, and have time for wardrobe changes!
- In her studio, Jennifer has tons of props to keep the pictures interesting and unique
- She puts 'sneak peak' shots on Facebook and her blog; ideal for sharing with family!
- Her pricing is very reasonable and can be found here on her site.
I highly recommend Jennifer for photography services; in studio, on location, birthday parties and anything! Visit her website for more info and to see more samples!
Now for the Giveaway!
Jennifer Pondillo Photography is graciously giving one lucky MaltaMama reader a Short & Sweet mini print package ($75 value)!
This package includes a 30-45min. session at location of your choice and ten edited images ready to be reviewed for selection of your print package (prints sold separately). The winner can also choose to upgrade to another package.
Here's how to enter:
1. Visit Jennifer Pondillo's blog and mention something about it here in the comments field - 1 Entry
(Ex: I like how she describes recent sessions on the blog)
2. 'Like' BOTH MaltaMama and Jennifer Pondillo Photography on Facebook and comment here that you do - 1 Entry
Enter until 8pm EST on Wednesday, February2nd. Winner will be chosen on Thursday, February 3rd. using Random.org. Good luck!